Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pineapple Productions


Yesterday came and went with my wife Marcy on a plane heading to Key Largo to help out with a wedding with Pineapple Productions, a event planning firm based in DC. Allison Jackson and her associate Elizabeth Duncan (a talented planner who use to be my assistant) are the driving force behind the sought after planning firm of Pineapple. My wife Marcy works for Allison every once in a while on destination weddings, the trio of women are a capable team that can manage the most complex of affairs.

Allison, the owner of Pineapple Productions, is an amazing woman. Sharp, well spoken, well dressed, and well loved by her clients, has entrusted my company with numerous weddings and Mitzvahs over the years. To get a glimpse into her soul just take a peek at her blog Pineapple Post. She has a real eye and connection with today's real trends. I see great things in the future for this lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment