Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Species of Birds discovered.





I am finding images like these maddening. I know there are folks volunteering their time and resources capturing and cleaning these poor creatures, but somehow I am finding myself repulsed with the whole idea of off-shore drilling. Not trying to be political here, but I've just heard that a second well has been leaking since Katrina, only a barrel a day, so were told, but frankly we've been fed a bucket of shit. If this catastrophe does not prove that oil consumption is ruining our environment, then we as a species truly deserve our fate. We can see this dismal proof so far through birds, we have not even begun to see the fate of other species effected, yet.

As this poison makes it's way to the Atlantic Currents it will eventually produce a world wide famine for all species. Now I'm not a religious man but when this whole thing began with the burning Oil Rig crashing into the Gulf and immediately I thought of this biblical prophecy:

Rev. 8:10-11: The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water-- the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment