Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Prairie Home Companion


It's Sunday, 12:oo on NPR is about to roll around and Garrison Keiller and his show A Prairie Home Companion will aire. The highlight of my week, time to turn the radio on and prepare to be transported to a simpler time, a safer world, unscripted stories of simple points. Love the music and characters on the show. Loving this show in anticipation reminds me of a time when as kids we would gather around the tele 7pm on Sunday to watch Walt Disney in hopes that this week they would broadcast a cartoon.

Looks like I will miss this years A Prairie Home Companion performed and broadcasted from Tanglewood, my wife and friends failed miserably by not picking up on my subtle hints, it's my Birthday you know.

Next year, don't ask me, you know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment