Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

10 new vases



I have just checked off another part of our upcoming nautical wedding on the Eastern Shore in October. Standing 40 inches tall, these I made from pine and inlayed cross cut wood tiles at the bases. I hand sanded them to bring out a distressed look, a white washed look. When I set these on the tables there will be 3 large sandblasted branches of Manzanita protruding from the top. Each branch will be adorned with succulents. At the base will be a square wreath of fresh cut flowers in white, blue, and orange.

2 comments:

  1. Those look great! What is the cost on them? To the client I mean, and how long did they take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. These are factored into the cost of the table decor which means I'll probably cover my cost and make it when I sell them again. These 10 vases took me 10 hours to make.

    ReplyDelete