Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sorry I haven't shared anything for the past several weeks, I've been crazy busy reorganizing my studio. I've been clearing away the clutter, moving all the prop stuff over to storage, in this heat, totally draining. However, I've been in this weird creative mode, which I like, it inspires me to tackle projects I've been ignoring. I recently launched a prop company, products for events, and have just completed my first order of wooden boxes to mount Manzanita Branches for a client in Philadelphia, so the path begins.

This early evening I was sitting in my studio enjoying a icy cold pale ale, the Barn Doors open and a wild thunderstorm rolled through, ahh, sweet summer rain!! So quiet so loud, a wet cool gust of fresh rain scented air cleansed the air within my studio, my lungs, and my mind. That was a refreshing moment, one that deeply replenishes the creative mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment